Invitations by San Lori

I was recently looking for cute invitations for my upcoming baby shower and came across a company called San Lori. San Lori was founded by two college friends, Sandra Marbaise and Lorraine Maxwell, who shared the dream and creativity of having a thriving business and have done just that. They make creative and original invitations that are sold primarily at invitation boutiques. You can also find several companies that sell their products online, which you can buy them blank or have custom printed. After perusing through the internet for several hours, I came across this very cute and girly invitation that I thought would be perfect for my baby shower.


The invitation card comes with an envelope, ribbon, embellishment and foam tape. I was even thinking about putting small rhinestones on the crown for a little added touch. Some assembly is required but that's what girlfriends are for, right? It'll look something like this when I'm done:


I want to send these out in the next few days so I've got a lot of work ahead of me. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us