TOMS for Wedding?!

I recently purchased my first pair of TOMS. Yes, I am a little late... I honestly didn't know what all the hype was about. Boy, was I missing out! Typically, whenever I look for flats, I always look for comfort first. Working weddings and being on your feet for 12+ hours, you really have to have comfortable shoes.  When I tried on my first pair of TOMS, I was shocked to feel how comfortable they were!  It feels like slippers but looks much better.  I just had to have one!


When I got home, I did a little more research on the company because I heard that for every shoe that is purchased, they donate a pair of shoes for someone in need.  And that is true.  What an awesome movement!  Upon further research, I found that they even have a Wedding Sections.  I thought, TOMS for a wedding?! You have to check them out!  Chucks are sooo 2010.  These are the new "IT" shoes to wear for your wedding!

So tell me, would you wear TOMS for your wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us