Kerry & Kevin's Wedding

Several weeks ago, I got a call from a mother saying that her daughter's wedding coordinator had become ill and she desperately needed a coordinator ASAP.  I was so happy to be available to help them out.  Everything happened so fast after that phone call...  I had a million questions going through my head because I literally had 5 days until the actual wedding.  Luckily, the Bride, Kerry had amazing mothers (mom and step-mom) who was so organized that it made my job so easy.  I met the lovely family for the first time at the rehearsal and from there, the wedding went off without a hitch!

Here are some amazing photos taken by Khris Griffis.  He was so fun to work with and took awesome shots!  thanks Khris!!!

 I love this picture!!


Their cake looked amazing!

First Dance... Always so pretty...


The Groom's brother made these cute cake pops.  They looked so yummy!

Congratulations to Kerry & Kevin Kilmurray!

Thanks to all the vendors that made the night run so smoothly:

Cake:  Diamond Bakery
Florist:  Robinson's Flowers
Photographer:  Khris Griffis
Venue:  Pacific Palms Resort
DJ:  DJ Ken Lyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us