Shoes - Comfort vs Style

Fitting for the opening weekend of Sex and the City 2 (yay!), I got to thinking about shoes. Whether you lust for Jimmy Choos, Christian Louboutin, or Carrie's favorite, Manolo Blahnik, finding the right shoes for your wedding can make your special day a night to remember. After all, the last thing you want to be doing is resting your feet towards the end of the night because your shoes didn't fit correctly. From my experience, in the world of shoes, the more expensive a shoe is, the better the comfort. I have my fair share of nights where some of my shoes literally dug into my skin and left me with really nasty blisters. So now a days, I don't mind spending a little extra for comfort. Now I really don't think there's a huge difference in comfort between a $300 shoe versus a $1,000 shoe but if you can afford a $1,000 shoe, then why not buy it! So for the rest of us who want to get shoes that isn't going to break the bank but still want that special designer touch, here are some comparable shoes that could fit your budget.

(clockwise starting on the left: Martinez Valero 'Olivia' Pump, Christian Louboutin 'Fetilo' Lace and Satin Peep-Toe Pump, Colorful Creations 'Savanna' Pump, Manolo blahnik Jeweled 'Satin d'Orsay', Stuart Weitzman 'Tealights' Sandal, Grazia 'Vanessa' Bridal Shoes, Manolo blahnik Feathered T-Strap Sandal, Nina Shoes 'Elga' Peep-Toe Pump)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us